Yesterday was a day of great things.
1) Mizuno tweeted and Facebooked about my Wave Rider 15 raffle! Have you entered yet? Every $5 donation to Open Heart Magic = 1 entry into the raffle! My blog hits were up significantly and I got the most hits ever in a single day! Hello to new readers! Please enter my raffle if you haven't already! :)
2) The last day of CCD! I loved teaching and all, but I needed a break from those kids. God bless moms of 7th graders. They sure are a pain. That also meant that I got to eat some delicious cupcakes that my assistant made. Funfetti = the best.
3) My PRO Compression socks came in the mail! Thanks Schwaggle for having a great deal!
| Don't mind the creepy Goldendoodle calendar in the background |
4) I ordered a pair of Oiselle Lori shorts from The Clymb for only $21 (including tax and shipping). I've belonged to RueLaLa and ideeli for years but only recently heard of The Clymb and it is my new favorite site!! Daily discounts on the best brands of running clothes? Yes please! My bank account is thankful.
5) 3 days away from my 2nd half marathon of the year and 4 days away from my vacation!
Oh yea, I guess I haven't really mentioned my vacation very much since I've had so many other races going on. I leave on Monday and am driving with Toph and another couple (Sam and Kate) down to New Orleans. Toph and I have been there before. A few times.
![]() |
| On Bourbon Street in 2009 |
![]() |
| Hurricanes at Pat O'Brien's in 2010 |
I'm excited to go back to share the experience with friends! Of course we (Kate and I) will be running while we're there, running up and down the French Quarter (making sure to avoid the puke spots and plastic cups along the way). Hopefully I'll remember to take some pics along the way! Have you been to New Orleans before? I've hit up several different restaurants and the classics too (Central Grocery, Cafe Du Mond). I'm totally open to suggestions, especially any vegetarian friendly options?
What are some of your favorite things from this week? Any other great running clothes deals you'd like to share? :D








0 comments:
Post a Comment