Confused by Treadmill Walkers

I woke up yesterday with a bad case of the sniffles and spent the entire work day sneezing and keeping a box of Kleenex close. I really didn't feel like working out but I feel that a good run can help clear the sinuses. Since I didn't think that running outside was a good idea, I headed to the gym to knock off a few miles on the treadmill.


You're seeing correct. I was the girl working out in her matching pink and purple outfit.

When I was at the gym, it wasn't as busy as I would have expected. There were maybe 8 other people using treadmills when I went in there (although, I was the only person actually running on the treadmill). Do you find this at your gym too? That a lot of people walk on the treadmill? Are you a person that walks on the treadmill? I am bored running on the treadmill and I couldn't imagine walking on a treadmill. That just seems more boring to me! If someone could help explain this, I would greatly appreciate it.

This weekend I'm heading off to Wisconsin Dells with some friends for a "couples trip" weekend. If you have any recommendations for restaurants or attractions to visit, please let me know!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment