![]() |
| Top: ASOS Maternity, Shorts: Old Navy Maternity |
How far along? 27 weeks
Baby’s size/development this week: weighs almost 2 pounds and measures about 14 1/2 inches long; about the size of a head of cauliflower
Maternity clothes: wearing them? Yes. I made some more purchases this past weekend and I’m working on a fashion show post for you guys!
Miss anything? Drinking beer
Food cravings? Nothing in particular… Cravings have died down with each passing week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still having issues with eating my breakfast too fast. I felt sick on the train in this morning. Hopefully I can figure this thing out. Lol.
Sleep: Still sleeping like a rock but I've been getting night-sweats in this heat. Looking forward to even warmer temps coming up!
Best moment of the week: Seeing how excited my husband’s grandma was to feel some of Baby’s kicks. (It will be her first great-grandchild and she is beyond excited.) And, we received our first registry gift in the mail! One of my blogger friends from the east coast (Danielle of Ooh Breathe, Just Breathe) sent us a Wubbanub. It was just as adorable as I imagined and I’ll have to be sure to send Danielle a photo of Baby using it when he/she arrives!
Nursery: Nothing this week. I should probably get rolling on this soon…
Wedding rings on or off? on
Movement? Some days Baby is more active than others, but the acrobatics always start right before bed… Always. It is pretty comforting actually. :)
Weird pregnancy thing of the week: In addition to the belly button protruding more, I've started to feel a few random Braxton Hicks contractions. I didn't know what I was feeling until I got my weekly email telling me that they usually start around this time. They have been short-lived and not painful (just discomforting) but it is comforting to know that my body is getting ready for Baby’s arrival in September!
Daddy is feeling: like the pressure is on to get things done in the nursery
Mommy is feeling: more and more confident, ready for the home stretch!
Workouts this week: I did tons and tons of walking at Mall of America. That really is my preferred method of workouts these days. I have been enjoying my quiet evenings at home instead of running off to the gym. I think I’m going to continue to enjoy them as they won’t be so quiet for much longer!
Looking forward to: Another doctor’s appointment this Thursday where I’ll get to hear Baby’s heartbeat! Those are always my favorite. I’m going to be asking some good questions this time around so I’m interested to hear what my doctor has to say (circumcision, delayed clamping, whooping cough vaccination). Fun times!
And if you're curious, check out my post about my thoughts on maternity clothes here!







0 comments:
Post a Comment