Baby Wilson: 28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks
Baby’s size/development this week: weighs 2 1/4 pounds and measures 14.8 inches long; about the size of an eggplant
Maternity clothes: wearing them? Yes. I can’t really fit into many of my old pre-pregnancy shirts anymore because they are too short and leave the belly exposed. No thanks! 
Miss anything? Enjoying a beer on the boat while the sun is shining… However, I don’t miss being hungover! (I never handled hangovers well.)
Food cravings? I have realized that I now like pickles. I have disliked pickles for a long time but now I catch myself ordering them on my sandwiches and not ordering things without them. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Salads. That is probably not a good thing. Lol.
Sleep: I’m sleeping fine through the night, although waking up in a pool of sweat is pretty disgusting. TMI? 
Best moment of the week: Hearing the baby’s heartbeat again at our 28 week appointment. I seriously never get tired of hearing that sound. It is spectacular. :)
Nursery: Nothing this week. I should probably get rolling on this soon…
Wedding rings on or off? on
Movement? Pretty regular and becoming stronger. The kicks will move your hand if you catch them at the right moment! I’m also feeling some stretching and positioning. The baby is burrowed deep down there and hasn't gotten into position yet, but there is still plenty of time for that. 12 weeks to go! WOW!! 
Weird pregnancy thing of the week: Strangers on the street are starting to notice that I’m visibly pregnant. They will stare at my belly as I walk by… STARING. It really is strange to have people staring at your belly instead of ignoring you, like they normally do. 
Daddy is feeling: like there is still quite a bit left to do…
Mommy is feeling: that we no longer have “plenty of time”… we are less than 3 months away from the arrival! 3 months is not a long time!
Workouts this week: Um, considering removing this question because all I’m doing these days is walking. I like my walks though. :)
Looking forward to: Some rest and relaxation in Michigan over 4th of July weekend (and meeting up with Anne)!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment