Baby Wilson: 36 Weeks
How far along? 36 weeks
Baby’s size/development this week: weighs almost 6 pounds and measures over 18 1/2 inches long; about the size of a head of romaine lettuce
Maternity clothes: wearing them? Yes. The summer warmth has finally returned to Chicago so I’m getting some use out of my maternity tank tops.
Miss anything? Being comfortable.
Food cravings? None
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular. I've been able to stomach a little homemade iced coffee here and there which has been nice when I need the caffeine.
Sleep: Apparently I've started snoring. I don’t notice it at all, but apparently the hubs woke up to some powerful snores inches from his face this past week. Haha, oops! Sleeping through the night has not occurred in weeks, but I’m getting by just fine on little to no sleep.
Best moment of the week: My doctor’s appointment when I got to hear Baby’s heartbeat again! Love that sound, it seriously never gets old!
Nursery: Most of the items are put together in the room. We've finally decided on a layout and the hubs is going to finish what he needs to do this weekend. Things are almost done!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Movement? Big kicks and rolls, but the baby seems to be staying in the “head down” position which is comforting!
Weird pregnancy thing of the week: Nothing really newly strange this week. I still have the night sweats, I’m still overly emotional, and I’m excited for this baby to come out!
Daddy is feeling: He said the other day that he’s ready for me to not be pregnant. Um, I’m also ready for ME to not be pregnant. Lol.
Mommy is feeling: Excited and scared at the same time.
Workouts this week: Lots of walking—the same as pretty much any other week.
Looking forward to: My weekly doctor’s appointment! Now I get updates on effacement and dilation! How exciting!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment