Continuing with my plan, yesterday called for 3 easy miles. I wanted to get them done on my lunch break so I hit the treadmill. Once I got started, I remembered how much I haaaate the treadmill. I was incredibly bored before the first 1/2 mile but ended up completing my 3 easy miles at 9:40 pace. I'm glad the weather is getting nicer so I'll be able to run outside on my lunch break again soon. (I don't like lugging lots of layers of clothing in a bulky gym bag if I don't have to.)
| Part of my office building's gym |
Part way through my workout, I noticed a guy out of the corner of my eye that kept staring. He went over to one of the treadmills (there are only 4) and started doing these "stretches" so he was staring right at me while stretching. Then he kept walking back and forth behind me, and I could see his stares in the mirror. I was very happy to be out of there as this guy was majorly giving me the creeps. One of my coworkers was working out on an elliptical behind me so she saw all of this too (so I know I'm not crazy).
Tonight's workout calls for some interval miles at 10k pace. Based on last week's tempo attempt, I'm looking forward to another speed session. Now if only I can remember how to change average pace to current pace on my Garmin... And thanks for all your hat recommendations. I'm hoping to find what I'm looking for soon!! I always seem to forget about Running Warehouse. What a great site!! In fact, I just ordered this shirt and can't wait to wear it... all. the. time.






0 comments:
Post a Comment