I watched the "We're Not Young" video this morning and was almost late to work because of it. Verdict: worth it. That video is hysterical, seriously.
Last night I met up with my Thursday night run group. It was all ladies so we had a little fun with the group photo.
| L to R: Me, Maggie, Kathy, Amanda, Kate LF, Genevieve Prom pose! |
I really enjoy these group runs and they are a great point in my week. I was originally going to do some speedwork but my body wasn't feeling up to it and my stomach was upset. Note: Summer Shandy and guacamole flavored tortilla chips are not good pre-run fuel. I need to have better self control at work parties on Thursdays. They are rare, we've just had one the past two weeks, ironically.
Maggie and I ran 4 miles together at about 9:00 pace. We both weren't feeling great so it was nice to keep a strong conversation pace while not pushing too hard. We saw a hawk on our run and it was swooping down on the trail and I was hoping to see it catch something. Maggie was hoping it didn't try to catch us.
![]() |
| Mission = Accomplished #hawkthoughts |
There was a mother/daughter duo on a tandem bike on the trail and the hawk swooped pretty close to them. They seemed concerned, but the hawk was like NBD! #hawkthoughts (Also, I need to have a tandem bike when I have kids. I need to think of creative ways to be an embarrassing parent, right? I think it will be my duty. :D)







0 comments:
Post a Comment