Garminless Wonders and an American Breakfast

Since saying goodbye to my Garmin for the time being, I've completed only a few runs. I like how I've been feeling and I'm going to keep this break going. Temperatures in Chicago have cooled off a smidge, lending to some comfortable runs (instead of "omg I want to die. This sucks" runs). On Saturday I got up early and got in an 8 miler before the sun was high in the sky.


So have you all been watching the Olympics and seeing all the drama unfold in swimming and gymnastics? Missy Franklin and that forever huge smile. Ryan Lochte and uh Ryan Lochte. The upsets in womens gymnastics. We are only on day 4 folks and the track and field events haven't even started yet!! I've been following along the coverage via twitter, Facebook, and NBCOlympics.com. You can even watch events live on the website! In preparation for yet another Olympic day, I has myself an American breakfast.

Team USA cereal (from Kellogg's of course) with blueberries on top. It was patriotic and it was delicious. I'll continue to wear my red, white, and blue outfits this week in honor of the Olympics. What are you doing to show your patriotism? Dressing like Will Ferrell ala SNL?

P.S. Have you entered my Pro Compression raffle yet? Only $2 per entry this time around!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment