Almost There...

Thanks for all of your kind words on my Blogiversary post! I'm excited to see what the next year will bring! I have a lot of fun running ideas already planned out, and I'm super excited to see how things turn out! :)

Full blown panic has set in. The exam is less than 2 weeks away and I still have a lot of information to get through. I have a few more guest posts lined up and I appreciate you guys sticking with me as I get through this. Things will be back to normal in December and I already have a few races lined up for the winter! I'm looking forward to the first snow falls, the absence of 100+ degree days, warming up with hot cider and hot chocolate and wearing all the new running clothes I got on clearance last year (and of course, trying out some new Oiselle items too). Anddddd, who can forget my favorite holiday, Christmas. This year I'm not doing any decorating or fun Christmas stuff until after my test is over--it will be my own personal reward for my hard work. We are even thinking about getting a real tree this year! (I've never had a real tree before, only a fake one.)


What are you excited for this winter? Do you love winter running as much as I do? 

Who's excited to be running through the snow? This girl!

I like the summer, don't get me wrong, but I HATE the heat... like, more than the average person. I love the winter. I think it is because I'm a January baby? Who knows. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment