This week has been dragging for me so I was happy when Thursday FINALLY came around. Not only because it was Thursday and it was time for my group run, but because I got to go have lunch at Native Foods Cafe with Kim and Erin! I have been there a few times before so I didn't quite have this reaction. It is an all vegan restaurant where the food doesn't taste vegan, bland, and gross. It tastes delicious and tasty.
| Don't worry. Those onions were removed immediately. |
I mean, doesn't this look delicious? Maybe because I'm really hungry right now, but I kind of want to go there again and get the same thing. (I don't think Kim would be opposed to meeting me again also...)
Lunch was nice and we chatted about our husbands and their sense of cleaning as well as our pets and the funny things they do. Kim has a 50k coming up this weekend (her first ultra)! We will all be running the Zooma Half Marathon together on October 20, although I'll probably dedicate an entire blog post to that race and the expectations in the weeks to come.
It was a nice cool day and we remembered to take a photo at the end!
| L to R: me, Erin, Kim |
Have you ever tried something that you thought you wouldn't like but then you actually liked it? I did this recently with BBQ sauce. Now, I can't get enough sweet baby ray's.






0 comments:
Post a Comment