I haven't been as good about my cross training lately. I feel guilty about it as I just haven't made the time to do it. There really isn't a better excuse than that... I have a rowing machine in my basement and a workout facility at the office. I have the tools, I just need to get back to utilizing them!!!
I've also had lots of talks recently with some of my friends that do crossfit, and I've been thinking of possibly dabbling. I know things would be tough, but I think I could learn a lot about efficiency and form. Have you done crossfit before? I know there are quite a few running bloggers out there who have started to get into it.
In other news, I took a funny video of my dog that I thought I would share. It really is no secret that she likes toys and playing tug of war.
When playing, she does this really funny thing where she shakes her head violently from side to side, trying to get the rope. I consider it cheating but she isn't known for playing games in a clean way!
What a brat dog! (But I still love her anyways, duh.) Also, when we play fetch, she drops the tennis ball at my feet and then goes out to where she wants me to throw it. What a little cheat! Does your pet have a favorite game? Does your pet cheat at their favorite games too?







0 comments:
Post a Comment