Baby Wilson: 18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks
Baby’s size/development this week: approx 7 ounces and 5 ½ inches long; about the size of a bell pepper
Maternity clothes: wearing them? Yes. I had to return some things this weekend that didn’t fit, but I made some additional purchases, negating the return. Oh well!
Miss anything? Seeing everyone in their Boston Marathon jackets and seeing all my friends out there crushing their PRs and stuff, I miss spring racing season. It is always a great time for PRs.
Food cravings? Brownies. I’ve gotten my fill though this weekend so I think the craving might move on this week. We’ll see what’s next?!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Smoking is still the worst.
Sleep: I’ve had some wicked dreams and just haven’t been sleeping very well. I still can’t get comfortable when not sleeping on my back. I have 22 more weeks to go. Hopefully my body will adjust to sleeping on my side!
Best moment of the week: Finally purchasing the “My Dad is Turtely Awesome” baby onesie at Old Navy. Hubs loves turtles so it really is the perfect onesie for us. I got a bigger size so hopefully Baby will be able to wear it in the spring.
Nursery: No progress again this week. Oops.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Movement? I've felt a few flutters here and there. I’m happy and excited to start feeling real kicks!
Weird pregnancy thing of the week: I’m feeling really tired most days. I gotta push myself to get motivated to do things. This probably has to do with the sleeping thing. My skin also remains super duper dry!
Daddy is feeling: excited to be a dad.
Mommy is feeling: good, overall! Just tired and excited. Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I forget I’m pregnant until I go look in the mirror on my way to the shower. Lol.
Workouts this week: I ran the Quarryman 5k last weekend, and didn’t really get in many workouts this past week. I got on the stationary bike for about 20 minutes, but I did a lot of walking. I haven’t been very motivated to run lately so those days may be numbered.
Looking forward to: Feeling Baby’s kicks!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment