As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I recently signed up to be a part of the Miles for Magic charity team. My goal is to raise $500, and I will be running the Rock N Roll Chicago Half Marathon for Miles for Magic. To help raise money I will be raffling off several different items here on my blog. Today is the first of (hopefully) many more to come!
What will I be raffling off today? Race entry into the 2012 Chicago Spring Half Marathon and 10k!
The race takes place in downtown Chicago on Saturday, May 12, 2012. (The 2011 course information can be found here.) The winner of the raffle will be awarded entry into the half marathon OR 10k, whatever they choose.
To enter this amazing raffle, you must donate to my charity (Miles for Magic) by clicking here. For a $5 donation you receive 1 entry into the raffle, and each additional raffle entry is $3.
1 entry = $5
2 entries = $8
3 entries = $11
4 entries = $14
5 entries = $17
6 entries = $20
Please leave a comment on this post letting me know when you have entered the raffle. All raffle entries must be received by Sunday, March 4 at 11:59pm (CST). I will choose the winner using random.org. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave me a comment!
Were you wondering about my clue yesterday?
I registered for this race in 2009. I didn't end up running it, but I absolutely love the race shirt and wear it all the time. I have heard good things about this race and I'm happy to give one of you this racing experience! Have you run this race before? Tell me in the comments and I'll update this post with some feedback!
I'm really excited about this raffle and I hope you are too. Best of luck to all participants!
In other news, Amanda and Kilax are the winners of the Nathan/Penguin Sports Wash samples! Please email me to coordinate the distribution of the samples.







0 comments:
Post a Comment