2012 Goal Assessment

Looking back on my goals in 2012, there were some successes and some not-so-successes. Some goals were much more attainable than others. I also did some other things that I hadn't planned on doing. One of the things I love about having a blog is the ability to reflect on what I've done in the past year, weeks, months, days, etc. :)


Goals for 2012:
1) Complete my first trail race -- I didn't really seek out many trail races. There were a few that came up but it was during my crunch time while studying for the exam. I still would like to complete a trail race so this may cross over to be a 2013 goal.


2) Complete 12 races in 12 months -- DONE. I actually ran 17 races in 2012. Holy smokes.


3) Finish a half marathon in under 2 hours -- DONE! Chi Town Half Marathon 4/1/2012




4) Complete a 5k in under 23 minutes (current PR is 23:03) -- DONE! Sheryl's 5k 4/22/2012 and the Old Plank Trail 5k 10/6/2012



5) Run at least 650 miles for the year (keep track with Daily Mile) -- DONE


6) Cross train with weights and cardio 4x per month -- This was a tough one. I did cardio cross training about 2-3 times per month and I haven't done weight training in about 3 months. I feel hard off this bandwagon while studying and I'm looking to get back on track for 2013.

How did you do with your 2012 goals? Were you able to accomplish everything you set out to do? Coming soon, new goals for 2013!! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment