Random Tangent Tuesday

Now that the exam is over and my work life is back to a more regular schedule, I'm looking forward to my first real week "back." I seemed to have missed the unseasonably warm temperatures and I know I need to get used to running in the dark, frigid cold. The last 3 or 4 times I've brought my gym bag to the office, things have come up and I have not been able to go and workout. Today, I am vowing to get my run on, even if it is on the dreadmill.

Today The Clymb is having a deal on Oiselle clothes. If you have been wanting to try their stuff, this is a great chance to get something at a discount. Added plus, they arrive in time for Christmas (hint hint, to spouses).


I have a serious case of FWP today. I signed up for the Daily Mile Secret Santa and I can't decide what to get the person I've been assigned. I'm probably over-thinking it, but I just cannot decide what to get! I have to decide soon since the gifts need to be mailed out by Wednesday next week. Are you participating in the Daily Mile Secret Santa? Are you having the same issues as me?

And now, I'm going to be focused on training for the F^3 Half Marathon on January 26. I probably couldn't go out and run a half marathon this weekend, but I know I have plenty of time to get my fitness level where it needs to be. I am going to try to PR so we will see how that goes. Plenty of time, right? :)

Since every post needs a photo, here is a picture of Pepper, getting into the Christmas spirit. (If you follow me on Instagram, this is old news.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment