I Have a Secret

Some of you may have noticed that my blog has not been as active in the past few weeks and that is because I haven't been running as much. If you've been able to read between the lines, you might have figured out a few clues here and there.

I DNFed my first half marathon.

I didn't drink any beer at the half marathon after party or the Chicago Marathon kickoff event.

I backed out of running a spring marathon.

I have a secret that I've had such a hard time keeping from all of you for this long... I now have something in common with Lauren Fleshman and Kate Middleton. And that is....

I'm Pregnant.

I'm hoping not to turn this into a pregnancy blog, but let's be honest. It will be really hard for that not to happen. BUT, I will keep the recipes (and my awesome food photography) coming and I will run for as long as I can! I hope you'll stick around for the ride! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment