Last year I invested in some nice sports bras. I got some sturdy Moving Comfort and supportive Nike ones. Now, however, I'm having some issues. I went along and got pregnant :) and the boobs are now getting larger. Even though I'm only 14 weeks along, things are already ticking upward. I'm popping out of my normal bras and all those nice bras I bought last year are just barely fitting. When I went for my run today, things were moving more than I normally like.
So now, I'm stuck on what to do. Do I continue to invest in nice bras as I continue to get larger? Or is there another, less expensive option? Mamas out there, I need your help! What do you do to keep the girls in place when you're continuing to grow... I've also thought about getting some cheaper bras and doubling up with a shelf bra tank? Any help or ideas would be appreciated!?
Sports Bra Problems
Posted by
Unknown
|
Labels:
nugget
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment