Fashion Friday - A First

Maggie at MagMileRunner.com has been putting together some Fashion Friday posts lately. And Erin has her own fashion blog (Loop Looks) where she offers closet consultations as well! I haven't participated in a Fashion Friday post as I has been very lazy with my winter wardrobe an kept things overly blah and simplistic. This week I decided to spice things up and fully embrace spring.


Sunday
Shirt: Banana Republic Outlet
Cardigan: JC Penny
Jeans: J Crew Outlet
Necklace: American Eagle
Dog: Schnoodle (schnauzer/poodle mix) named Wrigley


Monday
Shirt: American Eagle
Pants: Old Navy
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West via Zappos


Tuesday
Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: JC Penny
Pants: Express
Shoes: Nine West


Wednesday
Belted Shirt Dress: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet
Cardigan: Delia's (from about 2004)
Shoes: Blowfish via Delia's
Earrings: Francesca's Collections


Thursday
 Sweater: Gap
Khaki Capris: Forever 21
Flats: Target
Necklace: American Eagle

So what did y'all think of my outfits this week? I liked the idea of doing this post because it forced me to think outside the box of my normal drab attire. I just might do this again next week... (?)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment