Yesterday I met up with my usual Thursday night running crew. I ran in a running skirt for the first time in a long time (I need to do laundry and I am towards the bottom of my "running bottoms" section). I don't know if it was this particular brand, or all running skirts, but I was not a fan. Once I was wearing it, I was like "Oh yea, THIS is why I never wear this."
| L to R: Don, Julie, Susan M, me, Amanda |
I did my speed workout with Julie this week and it worked out great. We weren't the same pace for the speed intervals, but I had my timer and would put my hand in the air signalling when we were slowing down. Props to Kim for the idea to use the timer app on my phone to help moderate the workout as my Garmin battery was dead. It is definitely different to do a speed workout by "feel" rather than "time." I'm always up for a new challenge to keep things interesting!
After our workout was over, I ran into my friend Kate S. and her little pup Bo. To help keep Bo hydrated while they run, she picks her up so she can have a quick drink.
Um, she can give Pepper a run for the money as cutest dog award. Maybe... Just look at that face!! (Pepper and Bo are friends IRL, in case you were wondering.) Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend!






0 comments:
Post a Comment